The word Liebster is German and means dearest or lovely. The award is given to newer blogs with 200 or less actual followers and provides a nice way for fellow bloggers to meet and publicize their site to the general public. If you would like to know more just give it a Google. While it isn't an actual award, it is still so nice to be recognized.
So here are the rules that apply when accepting the Liebster Award!
Create a Post Containing The Following Information:
*Link Back to the Blog that nominated you
*Nominate 5-11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers
*Answer Questions posted by you from your nominator
*Share 11 random facts about yourself
*Create 11 Questions for your nominees to answer
*Contact your nominees and let them know you've nominated them
- The Alaskan Life
- Joyful Life
- Mama Love Diaries
- Elmore Family Love
- Almond Joy
- Happy Is A Choice
- The Ashcraft Bunch
- Spit and Sparkles
Congratulations!! You are under no obligation to accept, however, I hope you do! :)
Questions For Me To Answer:
- Where is your favorite place to curl up with a book? My little corner of the couch where the cushion is a slightly sunken in more than the rest of the couch.
- If you could go to lunch with three famous people, who would they be? Easy! Jennifer Anniston, Jennifer Anniston and Jennifer Anniston!
- What is your favorite Restaurant? Anything Mexican, I couldn't live without it!
- What is your favorite vacation destination? Hawaii - my first vacation I took with my husband(boyfriend at the time)
- What is one thing you would change about your home? I would add an extra room for an office (right now we use the dining room :( )
- Do you ever wish you had more children? I have a 7 month old now, I could probably wait a little while longer, however, yes I would like more
- Do you secretly enjoy housekeeping? On occasion - It gives me a sense of accomplishment and I love the smell of a just-vaccummed carpet or just deep-cleaned kitchen or bathroom
- What is the best Zoo you have ever visited? I have to say The Alaska Zoo, I don't recall my last trip to the zoo anywhere else.
- What is the first thing you would do if you won the lottery? I would pay off my house!
- What is the strangest pet you've ever owned? Well, my little sister had a ferret that we all helped take care of.
- What is the best thing about your spouse/significant other? His patience because I have none(at times)
Random Facts About Me:
- I am a believer in prayer and The Bible. "If you can? All things are possible to him who believes" Mark 9:23.
- My hometowns are Texas, Louisiana and Arkansas (raised, born, parents origin)
- I am a MAJOR homebody
- I am a military wife
- My husband and I have been together for over 5 years
- I have a beautiful 7-month old baby girl
- I call my mom at least twice a day almost every day!
- My idea of a fun vacation would be to layout at the beach all day
- I have a growing fear of flying (It is getting harder and harder to stay calm)
- I love all things vintage however I have not incorporated it into my home or own anything vintage
- I love visiting Big cities but secretly love living in small towns
Questions For My Nominees To Answer:
- What inspires you the most these days
- What are your hopes and dreams for your blog?
- If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- Where were you born and where do you currently live now?
- What is your favorite comfort food?
- What is your favorite indulgence?
- Who is your favorite author and why?
- If you could have a celebrity best friend, who would it be?
- Where is your "Go-to" place to shop online?
- Do you have a DIY project that you are most proud of? ( share link if available)